Kolejna furta do pracy w branży gier jest uchylona. Tym razem nowego pracownika do swojej siedziby poszukuje firma CI Games. Stanowisko: Community Manager. Trzeba dodawać coś więcej? Zainteresowani tematem wiedzą, że jest to naprawdę interesująca oferta :) Wszystkim aplikującym życzę szczęścia i powodzenia!
Nadawca: CI Games
Stanowisko: Community Manager
Link do ogłoszenia: Community Manager
Data publikacji ogłoszenia: 26.11.2013
CI Games S.A.
CI Games is a growing, cross-platform developer and publisher employing over 200 staff worldwide.
Historical titles include Dogfight 1942, Sniper: Ghost Warrior, Sniper: Ghost Warrior 2 and Alien Rage.
We are currently working on new titles: Enemy Front, Lords of The Fallen and unannounced project.
Due to company development, we are searching for TRUE FIGHTER for the position of: COMMUNITY MANAGER
Are you a social media and computer games maniac?
Do you have Facebook, Twitter, Google+ and Youtube accounts and live your second life on them?
Communication and staying in touch with current and past friends have never been a problem, but easily incoming pleasure?
Good news! We might have a job for you!
As a Community Manager, you will be responsible mainly for:
- Managing our official social media pages (creating and posting news and notes);
- Cooworking with Sales & Marketing Department to create and develop innovative, effective strategy in order to build brand awareness and sales through social media activity;
- Ongoing dialogue with gamers community: informing on company actions and changes, promotion of new products, encouraging consumers to dialogue, replying to enquiries, taking care of strong relationship with the community;
- Preparing reports and analysis of the effectiveness of taken actions (including the responsibility for the growth and development of the community).
The Candidates should:
- Be REAL games fans – have wide knowledge of the new titles, game genres and platforms;
- Gained experience in a similar role;
- Have extensive knowledge on management in social media;
- Communicate easily, be open-minded and, on the other hand, responsible and conscientious;
- Have excellent writing and verbal communication skills;
- Speak fluently in Polish and English (native or native-like), know Internet slang.
- Challenge and fun provided by multinational environment;
- Competitive pay;
- Well-being package (healthcare plan plus sports & recreation club membership);
- Career progression backed up by recognized HR tools and professional HR advice.
- A modern and relaxed studio atmosphere with cutting-edge technologies, in a very centre of Europe.
Please click here to apply via our website.
It is our policy to reply to all candidates and inform them of our selection decisions. "